Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sympathy Cards

Its the kind of card you hope to not need and don't like to make ... but they are needed.  I've been playing around with some of my new sets and came up with these sympathy cards to add to my inventory.  These stamp sets are both from Stampin Up.  The purple card is done with a set called "Just Believe" and the Rust/Yellow card is made with a retired Stampin Up set called "Inspired by Nature.  I was very lucky to find this set used and it is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

No challenges to enter today :-)  On to much more pleasant cards with my next post. 

Thanks for looking!

Leslie





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are lovely Leslie. I love both these stamp sets!

Unknown said...

Your cards are lovely Leslie. I love both these stamp sets!

Susan White said...

I think these cards are both very nice and appropriate for the occasion, nice job!

Lisa said...

Yes, nice job Leslie. I like the 2 shade matting on the purple, and the flowers on the orange. I need to make a card or two of this ilk, too.