Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Four More Challenges in One Card!

I'm on a roll!  But it is taking more time to blog than it is to make a card.  I'm having fun learning the in's and out's of Blogger though.  Here's my next creation which really made me step outside my comfort zone.  Why?  Because everything is on the left and I like things centered.  Doesn't seem balanced to me but that is the sketch so I'm living with it LOL!  Also, that much patterned paper takes me away from my clean and simple comfort zone.  I had fun pushing myself.  Thanks for looking!

This card meets the requirements for:

Mojo Monday 284


Creative Card Crew - Challenge 31 (use ribbon)

Paper Playtime - Challenge 5 (anything goes)

A private challenge on a Facebook group I'm part of (Cherry theme)

Thanks for looking!

Leslie



7 comments:

paper fun said...

Beautiful!!! I like the left focal point.

Could you please turn off word verifiacation. It makes it very time consuming to comment.

Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leslie! I love this card sketch and you did a fantastic job with it! I love that you have joined us in blog land!!!

Debbie said...

What a yummy card Lisa! You followed that sketch perfectly! Love the cherries!

Wishes
Debbie
^..^

Margaret said...

Lovely, unusual card. Like the use of a cherry for the focal point

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our ribbon challenge

Margaret xx

Anonymous said...

Great card...sugary sweet ;)
~Mel~

Lisa said...

Gotta love a card that meets so many challenges! it looks great :-)

Aim said...

Oh, this is SO sweet!! LOVE the colors!! Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime last week!! We hope you'll join us for the new challenge too!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Paper Playtime Design Team